Systems Integration Project Sales Manager
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a mechanical contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration, and nuclear industries (PMT). With over 57 years of existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi-discipline and multi-market MEP contractor with more than 500 employees. We strive to meet our commitments to clients, develop our people, and help improve communities.
Located in our beautiful Woodridge, IL facility, and reporting to the General Manager of Systems Integrations. The Systems Integration Project Sales Manager will assist in Sales, Estimating, and Project Management. Duties include creating plan and spec estimates for our commercial and industrial mechanical projects.
- Review and submit detailed equipment submittals to determine system integration design criteria.
- Meet with client and/or Engineer of Record to determine design guidelines.
- Complete drawing revisions as needed.
- Prepare detailed submittal packages.
- Sell large retro fit and design build project construction, control service and maintenance agreement sales.
- Complete closeout binders.
- Order materials.
- Create and submit estimates of work.
- Attend job meetings.
- Manage design changes.
- Provide support to assigned SI & Controls Specialists
- Manage commissioning.
- Manage RFI’s, closeouts and as-built process.
- College Degree or Equivalent work experience.
- Experience estimating new and retro fit projects.
- Experience in Retro and service maintenance agreement sales.
- Project Management experience in the Mechanical Services industry.
- Familiarity with HVAC electrical control panels.