Systems Integration Engineer
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a 50-year Mechanical contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration and nuclear industries (PMT).
During its 50-year existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi-discipline and multi-market MEP contractor with more than 500 employees. This growth combined with our diversification, the increased utilization of technology and fabrication has brought many new challenges to our workflow and operating processes.
As part of our long-term strategic plan and a strong vision for the future, we have decided that it is in our best interest to hire a Systems Integration Engineer. The Engineer will report to the General Manager/Systems Integration Group.
- Review detailed equipment submittals to determine system integration design criteria
- Meet with client and/or Engineer of Record to determine design guidelines
- Develop complete and detailed system integration design drawings
- Complete drawing revisions as needed
- Create graphical user interface
Submittals & Closeout
- Prepare detailed submittal packages
- Complete closeout binders
- Complete as-built drawings
Project Management Assistance
- Order materials
- Attend job meetings
- Manage design changes
- Provide support to assigned SI & Controls Specialists
- Manage commissioning
- Manage closeout and as-built process
- Attend training courses
- Provide detailed training to Systems Integration field staff
- Provide as needed field support to service, controls
- Provide programming services (in shop) when SI & Control Specialists require assistance
- Assist with estimating new and retrofit projects
Product & Technology Research & Development
- Review new and emerging technology
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices
- Review and test new products
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you would like to submit your resume, please click the I’m Interested button below and send us your resume.