- Auto CAD with Quickpen Pipe Designer (mech., piping, and plumbing)
- Auto CAD with Quickpen Duct Designer
- Auto CAD with plant 3D (Refrigeration)
- Auto CAD with fabrication (mech., pipe, duct, and plumbing)
- Revit with fabrication (mech., pipe, duct, and plumbing)
- Revit with Sysque (mech., pipe, duct, and plumbing)
- Navisworks (3Dmodeling software) with add-on of I-construct and Sherlock
- Glue 360
- Benchmark Sheet Metal
AMS continues to enhance our abilities in managing the data produced in the design stages. This improves our productivity and reduces cost. Our estimating group as well as our fabrication shop then use the data obtained from the BIM process. Prefabrication results in better quality control and delivery of modules to reduce field manpower and congestion.
AMS is currently using estimating software such as Quickpen and Accubid. Both software have the ability to use the data files generated in the modeling process to minimize detail take offs. From there we are able to use a Microsoft-based data tracking system to track cost and productivity in the field. We are also able to link the data from the estimating software to programs such as Primavera and Microsoft to accurately project a schedule.
AMS believes the future is now and we must continue to further innovation in order to be the provider of choice in mechanical markets. We are working with Owners, Engineers, Construction Mangers, and General Contractors to do just that.