Our 24/7 plumbing service team consists of licensed plumbers that are here to assist all your routine and emergency plumbing needs. All service technicians are equipped with well-stocked vehicles and tooling to meet your most difficult service requirements.
We offer annual maintenance programs that are customized to your facilities specific needs. These include scheduled rodding services, grease/oil interceptor cleaning, domestic water heating plant maintenance, booster system maintenance, PRV maintenance, and RPZ annual certification.
If you would like someone to contact you regarding a plumbing issue, please email us @ plmbservice@AMS-PMT.COM
- Emergency Service
- Waste/Venting System Repair & Maintenance
- Domestic Water System Piping/Riser Replacement/Repairs
- Domestic Water Pumping System Repair & Maintenance
- Sanitary/Storm Water Pumping Systems
- Domestic Water Heating Repair & Maintenance
- RPZ Testing & Certification
- PRV Repair & Maintenance
- Sewer/Grease Trap Maintenance
- Plumbing System Condition Assessments
- Mission Critical
- Food Processing
- High-Rise Office & Multi-Family
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Industrial Refrigeration
“I would like to thank you all for the time your people were here they did a great job they represented your company well. I would like to give a special thanks to Dave Novak he is by far the best plumber I have ever seen work he really takes pride in his work from start to finish. It is very rare to have someone so valuable on your team that you can trust to do anything and that represents your company to the highest standards.”
~ Marcos Figueroa
1415 N Dearborn
AMS Mechanical is affiliated with Plumbers 911!
Quality And Service You Can Count On!
- Over 10,000 Hours of Training
- Background Checked & Drug Tested
- Continuous Education for All Technicians
- Licensed & Insured Plumbing Experts