Plumbing Service TechnicianLocal 130
Currently seeking an Plumbing Service Technician with the following credentials:
State of Illinois or City of Chicago Plumbing License
Member of Local 130
10 Hour or 30 Hour OSHA Training
RPZ Certification a plus
- Perform routine and emergency service in industrial/commercial and residential locations.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and responsibilities as a journeyman service technician including paperwork, documentation, customer relations, communication, repair and PM schedules.
- Must be a 5th year apprentice or journeyman.
- Demonstrate an understanding and adherence to all work safety policies, procedures and governing requirements. Ability to work unsupervised or with limited supervision as a service technician.
- Valid Driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, detail oriented and highly motivated.
- Availability to be perform on-call duty rotation nights and/or weekends as required.
- Basic computer skills (electronic documentation via Ipad and Iphone).
Foreman Wages are according to the Local 130 bargaining agreement
2 weeks vacation after provided after training period
Work apparel provided with AMS logo
Van, gas card, ipass included for business use
Additional training consideration for proper candidate
Above all, remember we are a guest at our client’s building/facility and we should show proper respect and professionalism at all times.
What We Offer
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuing education incentives
Life and accidental death insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Paid vacation time and holidays