Your idea becomes your design.
The rapidly changing demands for present-day businesses require hypersensitive environments to host computer networking, data processing, data storage, and telecom equipment. To keep pace with the increased demand for data storage and processing AMS launched our Mission Critical Construction Group to address the fastest, and in many cases, the most demanding growth markets in our country.
Our Mission Critical Construction Group was founded on our proven client-centric philosophy as we have developed in the Industrial Food Manufacturing, Refining, Nuclear, and Power Generation industries. We combined our unique method of planning, project execution, design assistance, collaboration, and commissioning to meet the demanding market requirements.
By capitalizing on our VDC/BIM, Engineering expertise, and specialized leadership in critical facilities around the country we provide the highest quality of work and ensure your project success. Our state of the art 100,000 ft2 prefabrication facility allows us to deliver your project with efficiency while maintaining a safe working environment.
The need for mission-critical, high-performance network continues to grow as companies and public sector organizations everywhere digitize their operations. ~Rajeev Suri, CEO Nokia
- Design/Build & Design/Assist
- Fabrication – Chilled Water Projects – 50% to 60% of
the piping labor is performed in the fabrication shop
- Service & Maintenance
- Refrigeration CRAC Installation – Liebert DSE Installation
- Chilled Water Systems – Air & Water Cooled Systems
- Project Size – Single CRAC to 20 MW Chilled Water Systems
- Fuel Systems – Single Generator Belly Tank to Underground Storage Tanks supplying day tanks at each generator
- Fuel Polisher Systems
- HVAC & Plumbing
MISSION CRITICAL EXPERIENCE
VIRTUAL DESIGN & CONSTRUCTION
- 3D Scanning
- Operational Data & Maintenance
- Managing the VDC/BIM model for the team
- Advanced Mobile Technology