HVAC/Refrigeration Client Manager
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a 50 year Mechanical contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration, and nuclear industries (PMT).
During its 50 year existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi-discipline and multi-market MEP contractor with more than 500 employees. This growth combined with our diversification, the increased utilization of technology and fabrication has brought many new challenges to our workflow and operating processes.
As part of our long term strategic plan and strong vision for the future we have decided that it is in our best interest to hire a Client Manager. The Client Manger will report to the General Manager (Ron Sage).
- Focus area will be commercial, suburban, and downtown.
- Management and growth of existing customer relationships.
- Development of new customer relationships and opportunities.
- Energy management and experience in working with utilities a plus.
- Proposal development & document management.
- Estimating of Preventive Maintenance opportunities and small to medium scale retrofit projects.
- Project Management of PM accounts and small projects.
- Inner company business development; working along with all other business development groups.
- Participation in industry functions.
Education: HS Diploma, Associates Degree & Bachelors a Plus
Experience: 10 Years Minimum in account management, sales or mechanical contracting.
Entry Level: 5 Years in Mechanical Contracting Field or Like.
(training and mentoring programs available) with fundamental credentials.
Specific Skills: Interpersonal skills, punctual, ability to multi-task, experience with working in Accounting software of some form, proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel, Letter composition, Communication and phone etiquette.
Characteristics: Professional appearance and disposition.
Certifications: Training or education certification related to sales, presentations, account management or HVAC/R classes, personal development, energy management.
What We Offer
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuing education incentives
Life and accidental death insurance
Long-term disability insurance
Paid vacation time and holidays