HVAC PM Sales and Estimating
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. is a Mechanical contracting firm serving the commercial, industrial, refrigeration and nuclear industries (PMT). With over 57 years of existence, AMS has grown from a small refrigeration contractor with a few employees to a multi discipline and multi market MEP contractor with more than 500 employees. We strive to meet our commitments to clients, develop our people and help improve communities.
Located in our beautiful Woodridge, IL facility and reporting to the Director of Client Services, the Project Manager/Sales Representative/Estimator will identify and acquire new customers to secure profitable HVAC service and maintenance agreements. You will excel at building and maintaining positive relationships with customers from first contact to closing the deal
- Sell large retro fit and design build project construction, control service and maintenance agreement sales.
- Develop and execute sales plans to meet sales goals.
- Initiate and build trusting relationships with potential customers, respond to their needs and identify solutions, generate quotes and close orders.
- Develop, estimate, present and secure service maintenance agreements on equipment, controls, and systems.
- Create and submit estimates of work.
- Complete closeout binders.
- Manage RFI’s, change-orders and submittals.
- College degree or equivalent work experience in the Mechanical or construction industry.
- Extensive sales experience with proven successful relationship building and selling of service contracts and repeat business; strongly preferred in HVAC service or related industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written to varied levels of audiences.
- Ability to work independently, a self-starter who is both goal-oriented and customer-oriented.
- Demonstrated competency in closing deals through effective negotiations.