AMS Provides 24/7 HVAC/Ammonia & Freon Refrigeration Repair/Preventive & Predictive Maintenance Services
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. Service Group provides an unsurpassed dedication and commitment to our clients by providing a diversity of services and the technical discipline to support and maintain your Facility.
Providing Service is more than just a word. It is a commitment to our clients and another example of AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. delivering a comprehensive business model. Our innovative approach to customizing OUR services to meet YOUR equipment needs allows us to match technical expertise to the complexity of equipment, location, and demand.
You Can Depend On AMS To Provide:
- Customized Preventive/Predictive Maintenance Programs. Delivered through our trademarked
maintenance program – EquipCare™. We believe that a maintenance program should not be forced into a standard template but built to fit YOUR equipment needs and budget.
- Dedicated Primary and Secondary Service
Technicians, Account Representation and a
Full-Service Support Administrative Team (behind the scenes). All of the elements needed to deliver a well-rounded service experience.
- 24/7/365 Service providing you with live dispatch service support during and after hours.
- Average Tenure of Field Technicians – 15 years.
- Drug Test, Background Check, and MVR Reports are completed annually on each service employee.
- Customer First Philosophy and our goal to deliver Service Excellence.
- Investment in continuing education to our employees. A commitment made by AMS and a requirement for our service team. From safety
certifications to manufacturer specific training; it is our job to make sure we remain ahead of industry trends.
- Providing service and support to all manufacturer equipment.
- HVAC/Mechanical Systems Replacement,
Repair, & Maintenance
- Ammonia Refrigeration Repair & Maintenance
- Chiller Repair, Overhaul & Maintenance
- Boiler Repair & Maintenance
- HVAC/Mechanical System Condition Assessments
- Mission Critical
- Food Processing
- High-Rise Office & Multi-Family
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Industrial Refrigeration
“We had the pleasure of working with your site foreman. He demonstrated excellent leadership, displayed a positive attitude, and his extensive knowledge of mechanical systems ensured that the project ran smoothly.”