AMS Career Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
Thank you for your interest in career opportunities at AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. We are always interested in experienced project managers, project engineers, field engineers, craft superintendents, service account representatives, and office support staff.
Below are the current openings at AMS, if you feel that you are a perfect fit, please send us your resume.
System Integration/Controls Technician
In this position you will be installing, troubleshooting, repairing and programming Control Systems.
You will provide support and assistance to System Integration team members and ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience as a programmer/technician working with any HVAC controls manufacturer products.
- 5+ years experience programming in the Niagara AX Framework
- 5+ years experience integrating LON, BACnet and MODbus
- 5+ years of HVAC service, installation or design experience
- Strong control system, electrical and HVAC system troubleshooting skills • Niagara AX and/or N-4 certification a plus
- Capable of working in the “field” operating out of a service vehicle in both a new construction environment and within existing facilities
- Valid Driver’s License with no major violations
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft office software and working proficiency with hand held computer (i.e. Smartphone, iPad)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A High School Diploma or equivalent is required. (Technical School Preferred)
- Continually enforce safety to the highest standards and maintain security and accountability of company issued equipment.
- Continually enforce safety to the highest standards.
AMS Mechanical Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and an Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran).