AMS Career Opportunities
Equal Opportunity Employer
If you feel that you are a fit for one of the positions listed, please submit your resume, by clicking on this link.
Client Manager HVAC/ Refrigeration
As part of our long-term strategic plan and a strong vision for the future, we have decided that it is in our best interest to hire a Client Manager. The Client Manager will report to the Business Development Manager (Krista Bulow).
- Focus area will be commercial, suburban, and downtown.
- Management and growth of existing customer relationships.
- Development of new customer relationships and opportunities.
- Energy management and experience in working with utilities a plus.
- Proposal development & document management.
- Estimating of Preventive Maintenance opportunities, and small to medium scale retrofit projects.
- Project Management of PM accounts, and small projects.
- Inner company business development; working along with all other business development groups.
- Participation in industry functions.
Education: HS Diploma, Associates Degree, and Bachelors a Plus.
Experience: 10 Years Minimum in account management, sales or mechanical contracting.
Entry Level: 5 Years in Mechanical Contracting Field or the Like. (Training and mentoring programs available with fundamental credentials.)
Specific Skills: Interpersonal skills, punctual, ability to multi-task, experience with working in accounting software of some form, proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel, letter composition, communication, and phone etiquette.
Characteristics: Professional appearance and disposition.
Training or education certification related to sales, presentations, account management or HVAC/R classes, personal development, and energy management.